kathiskreations
Toggle navigation
Menu
Monday, August 11, 2014
3:30 AM
Unknown
No comments
Off duty
I'm taking a blogging break for several days. Comments on old posts are still welcome, but they will not be moderated (i.e, published) until I get back on duty.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2014
(401)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(50)
▼
August
(30)
Why pay for end-of-life conversations?
Playing politics
Oops, too much morphine
Factoring in human factors
Union attacks one buyer, supports private equity firm
Point, counterpoint, rebuttal
So, ask her to withdraw the deal!
They should have tried a blog instead!
In-flew-enza
Is it all right to inform patients about unclear e...
Hey, there's an election coming!
Fueled by patient demand? No way.
A very productive hospitalist
Depressing thoughts
The femtosecond laser: Paying for the attendant in...
Slow learning, poor context, and disloyalty
Combatants for Peace
It's too crowded here!
Off duty
Finally, we hear from the AG candidates
That's "informed" consent
Maybe the AG could help
What residents teach us about residency programs
Safety is joy
Post #4038, eight years later
What Mona learned
How to make RI a healthier state. Any takers?
Hooper's Store
They said what?
Summation
►
July
(53)
►
June
(42)
►
May
(52)
►
April
(40)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(44)
►
January
(40)
►
2013
(104)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(55)
►
October
(23)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Asani offers thoughts on religious illiteracy
I'm moving off health care for this post. Sorry to those who object, but sometimes other topics (beyond soccer!) raise issues that I li...
Risk Factors for Heart Disease Can be Controlled
Many of the risk factors for heart disease are related to lifestyle and environmental factors and are typically labeled uncontrollable (n...
5 Common Types of Heart Disease
There are many types of heart disease, but this article will explore five types that are common to happen. Hopefully, this article c...
Time to stop heading
For over 25 years, I have been coaching girls soccer--this year 12-year-olds--and part of my routine has been to teach the children how to h...
Schwitzer offers a guide to reading health care news stories
Gary Schwitzer, writing in JAMA Internal Medicine -- in an article that has been moved out in front of the paywall --- freely accessible f...
The AG-Partners deal: A view from a reader
It isn't often that I publish a comment as its own blog post, but this one is so thoughtful and comprehensive that I thought more peopl...
The yin and the yang of patient safety
Two articles crossed my "desk" today that provide useful bookends to the issue of physician responsibility and engagement in patie...
Clarissa helps teens ride the cancer coaster
Here's a beautifully written blog by a Duke University student . She introduces herself as follows: Hi! I am Clarissa and I am a two-...
Patient Voice Institute raises patient voices
A special announcement is coming this week at the HXRefactored Conference , the launch of a new non-profit called Patient Voice Institute . ...
Walid offers a summary
Continuing our series on the CMS Open Payments database, I offer this chart prepared by Walid Gellad, and posted on Twitter at @walidgellad...
0 comments:
Post a Comment